I was so disappointed this morning- I sat down to put in my April order with the 10% off code and found out they're already charging sales tax in CA even though AGPLA hasn't opened yet!

BLECH!

Well, I'm close to LA and heading in at the end of the month anyway; I was just hoping to get one more large order in without the tax.

Oh, well- on the bright side of things I was already saving up to buy Jess and Kaya at AGPLA opening and now I can add my spending money now to the list. LOL- I'll need a cart to get to my car! Otherwise, I'm pretty excited about it all- I plan to take my auntie out to lunch and have fun picking out my dolls in person. It's pretty nifty that I'll be only a 1-2 hour drive from the store (depending on traffic). To us folks from So Cal, that's not bad! (Maybe I'm way too used to commuting...)